- Posted by Doqtorific Admin
- On April 9, 2018
- 0 Comments
Though we don’t like using the word, Doqtorific is a registered “locum agency” and is listed on the NSW Health Register. We are compliant with the NSW Health Standards and Conditions for the Provision of Locum Medical Officers to NSW public health organisations and has been certified by a JAS-ANZ-accredited auditor.
We position locum doctors for locum jobs within the NSW health system and therefore require the following criteria to be met as a minimum.
- You will need to have appropriate registration with AHPRA (Medical Board of Australia)
- You will need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be able to work locum jobs without any immigration restrictions.
- some locum jobs may require you to apply for a Provider Number with Medicare. In many cases this is as simple as adding another location to your current Provider Number. Often a Prescriber Number is also required. Doqtorific can sort both of these for you.
- It is highly recommended that you speak to your medical indemnity insurance provider to ensure that you will be covered regardless of the situation.